Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy 12th Birthday

My granddaughter is turning 12 and these last few months have been difficult for her. She transferred to a new school in December. She is having a difficult time adjusting....middle school is rough. I wanted to make her a special card and this one seemed appropriate. It was a bit time consuming but worth it as I think she will like it. Aqua is her favorite color. This is what it looks like with the belly band taken off and opened up: 
I am entering this card in the Inside and Out Challenge at Your Next Stamp
and 

That is it for right now....I will be back this afternoon to post the 12x12 scrapbook layout I mentioned yesterday.
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for your granddaughter. Middle school is a difficult age. I'm sure your card will brighten her day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...