Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs January Blog Hop




It is my favorite time again....the 17th of the month means it is time for the Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop.  This is a monthly blog hop to remind all our sistahs to do your monthly breast self exam and schedule those mammograms. Believe me, there is nothing more important than taking the time to check yourself and get an annual mammogram. A routine mammogram last summer saved my life.  You can read my story HERE.

This month we have something very special  -- Michele of CAS-ual Fridays has partnered up with Pretty Pink Posh to design an exclusive blend of the prettiest sequins that I personally have ever worked with. The special blend is called Sistahood Sparkle and is a beautiful combination of light pink, silver and dark pink.  They are absolutely lovely...don't ya think?


I was lucky enough to receive a packet of these little pretties and showcased them on my card this month.



I just love the combination of silver and pink so I even heat embossed my sentiment in silver. These sequins are available now in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp shop and they are part of the Calling All Sistahs collection. Michele generously donates 50% of the profits from the sales of the sequins, just as she does with the other items in the Calling All Sistahs collection to NBCF.org  Quantities are limited and once they are gone, they are GONE.

So now it is time to hop. The next fabulous blog in the hop is the lovely and talented Lisa Lahiff.
Be sure to hop along with all the blogs as there will be 2 - $15 gift certificates awarded randomly for commenting on the blogs.  And there is loads of inspiration and feel good stories along the way. The deadline for commenting is midnight on Thursday January 19th.

I am also entering this card in the Mod Squad Sequins, Rhinestones and Glitter Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is an honor and privledge to take part in these monthly blog hops/reminders.

~~Sandi~~




15 comments:

  1. Sandi, your card is gorgeous and your sequin placement is sheer perfection!!! Thank you for being a part of this special Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is wonderful and gives us the reminder of hope. My sister was just diagnosed with a rare cancer that currently has no cure. They are offering her some treatment and we have hope!Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you made the ribbon out of sequins - they are BEAUTIFUL! I love the repeated sentiment as a background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The sequins make the ribbon you placed them all just right. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sequined hope ribbon! It is gorgeous! Love the hope stamped background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of silver & pink too.....so pretty! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! LOVE how you used the sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the beautiful sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I've CHECKED, 100% for 2017 so far, and I am resolved to be 100% in Dec of 2017 too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, love how you used the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sequins as the ribbon! What patience you have to glue each one. The hope background is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh--I like the ribbon of sequins and the hope background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever way to use the sequins! Love your card. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...