Monday, January 30, 2017

Sending You a Big Bear Hug



I was home sick from work today and generally feeling very cruddy all day. I even slept until past 10am which is highly unusual for me. About 2pm I decided to push myself to get off the couch and shower and try to craft a bit to see if that made me feel any better. And you know what both the shower and being a little creative helped at least with mental sluggishness. I broke out my brand new panda stamp and die sets from My Favorite Things and with the help from their current sketch, I created this Valentine's Day card for my grandson Cole who LOVES pandas. Here is the sketch I used:

In addition to the sketch challenge at MFT, since I broke out something never before used (the stamps and dies), I am entering this card in Darnell's third week of NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge.



And finally, I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I truly do appreciate it.

~~Sandi~~


8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I hope you get to feeling better. Seems like everyone has been sick lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch, Sandi - love how you interpreted it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great fun take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! I love what you've done with the sketch. I sure hope you feel better. There's some pretty awful stuff going around here in my little town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any self-respecting panda-lover will adore this darling card, Sandi! It's a perfect take on the sketch! Cole will be tickled to get this!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS, I don't see my blog in your list of blogs you follow, so please click follow if you haven't. (Sometimes these lists aren't accurate.) I don't want you to miss out on the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments Darnell. I am glad you are on the mend. I have added your blog to my list of blogs that I follow. Thanks for letting me know....you are right, I do not want to miss ANY of your posts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...