Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Best Days Are With You



I am continuing to work on the Florida album for my son and grandsons documenting their trip down here last summer and I am nearly finished. I love doing these pages....it is almost like reliving the wonderful days that they were here with us. This coming summer we are bringing the granddaughters down here and I am hoping we have a wonderful time with them also and make some memories that they will cherish for a lifetime.

I used this fun and simple sketch from Stick It Down as my starting point and the page evolved from there. Sometimes I follow a sketch exactly and other times the sketch can still be seen in my layout but I add my own touches to it as I did in this case. I am entering this page in their



 I am not feeling well today....I think I have the beginnings of a head cold. The weather outside is cold and damp (so unusual for sunny Florida) so it is a good day to stay home in my jammies, drink coffee and hot tea with honey for my sore throat and craft all day. Oh and then there is that mound of laundry that I have to tackle as well....ugh.

Thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comments. They always put a smile on my face.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. I love this page, love the colors and the way you used the sketch.

    Colleen-DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful with the yellow background
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your added touches to the sketch. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...