Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I Only Have Eyes For You




Continuing on with my Valentine cards....this one is for my 15 year old grandson who recently got glasses.  I think he will laugh at it...at least I hope he will.  Do you know how hard it is to make a Valentine's card for a teenage boy??? I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


I am entering this card in the sketch challenge at Sketch-n-Scrap and also in the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Sandi! Love the smaller sized banners! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to precious! I really think he will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!! perfect take on the sketch!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colors and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...