Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Explore



I like to occasionally do 2 page layouts.  My problem is that I rarely have multiple pictures from an event to scrap. Last summer when my grandsons were visiting here in Florida from the Midwest we spent a day in the Daytona Beach area sightseeing. I had a bunch of fun pictures from the day and decided to do this spread when I saw this awesome layout from Stick It Down.





I am entering their January sketch challenge with this page.....you can see all the details HERE. The deadline is the end of the month so you still have time to play along.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


8 comments:

  1. What a great 2 pager. Love your blog, so bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely 2-pager! Love the colors and your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! Love the blue polka dot paper. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're playing along with us this month, Sandi! I love Daytona... I have been there so many times it's like a second home. Loving your two pager! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout Sandi and so cool to see you play along with us over at Stick It Down. Congrats on being January's Double Page Winner too.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...