Monday, January 30, 2017

Goofy Face Contest




Here is another page for my son and grandsons' album from their Florida trip last summer.  I think I may only have 2 or 3 more pages to do before the album is complete. May if I push myself I can have it completed and send it to them for Valentine's Day.  I loved this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap when I saw it at the beginning of the month.


Even though my pictures were not vertical I still wanted to use them and I made it work with this page. I am entering it in their sketch challenge.

Well I have a bad head cold so I am going to take some Nyquil and hit the sheets. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I love the pics and so glad you were able to make the sketch work with your pictures, it looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi - I love this fun page! Love the title and you did a great job of making the sketch work with your photos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! The title is so much fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those emojis! What a fun title too. Love the font. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...