Thursday, January 26, 2017

LOVE YOU



I think Valentine's Day cards are my favorite cards to make.  I just really enjoy telling my family that I love them.  This card will be for my oldest son and his wife. I used this sketch from Stick It Down:



I flipped the sketch on it's side for my card and used a big sentiment from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday. I am very happy with the final result.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



and



Thanks for stopping by....tomorrow is Friday....Yay! 4:30pm on Friday afternoon is my favorite part of every week.

~~Sandi~~




9 comments:

  1. I love telling my family that I love them, too. They never tire of hearing it, and sometimes a card that says I love you just makes someone's day.

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi - I love this pretty card! Those colors and that big sentiment are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome card! I'm sure your family members will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and I really love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Stick It Down.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Stick It Down, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Great way to use the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen-Design Team for Stick it Down
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sandi! The design is wonderful & I love the pretty paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the colours are pretty and the heart is nice. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! I agree Valentine's cards are my fav to make too. Thanks for playing along with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable! :) Thanks for joining us in January at Stick It Down! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...