Thursday, February 13, 2014

2 More Artful Delight Cards

 
Today is my day on the Artful Delight blog. I am really loving working with this month's Artful Delight Card Kit.  It has really stretched my creativity.  My brother-in-law recently had a mini-stroke and is now home from the hospital.  I wanted to make a card to cheer him up. The balloons are stamped from a stamp included in this month's kit....one of 2 Paper Smooches stamps sets. The twine, yellow cardstock and patterned papers are all from this month's kit as well.  For the Get Well card I used this sketch from Lucy Abrams:


I just changed the star elements to balloons and placed them on the top right corner of the card. I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge -- We Love Stamps.
 
 
Then I decided to make a card with a tag on it because of this sketch also from Lucy Abrams:
 
 
In addition to this sketch I also used one of the Studio Calico Accent Stickers from the February kit....this one is right under the "Enjoy" sticker and says "today". The sentiment and cute black arrow are also in the kit this month and they are by Heidi Swapp. 
 
 
The Artful Delight kits are so jam packed full of awesome stuff, I feel like a kid on Christmas when my new kit arrives in the mail. Thinking of subscribing? Do it now....you won't be sorry. Go HERE for more information.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. You rocked this card kit Sandi! Love the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloons on the get well card and I adore everything about the pink striped cards. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...