Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kindergarten Photo

 
My granddaughter Abby just started kindergarten in August and had her first school picture taken shortly after that.  It turned out beautiful so of course I jst had to scrap it.  But I wanted to wait for the perfect collection to used.  When I saw the CHA sneak peaks of new collections coming out, I knew the new Bella Blvd collection Molly was a must-have for me.  I picked it up today form my local scrapbook store and within 2 hours of paying for it I had already created this page. I used this sketch from Stuck? Sketches:
 
 
I am entering this page in the Southern Girls Challenge -- Swinging in the Breeze.
(use a banner or pennant or your project)

Edited 8/31/15 to add -- I am linking this up to the current issue of Paper Issues...You Rule the School

That is is for right now but I have been busy all day so I will probably be back in a bit with more to share.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
~~SANDI~~

 

8 comments:

  1. She is SO adorable! Love that you already used your new Bella Blvd. That sketch rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take o the sketch, I love that bold background and sweet photo! Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! She is so adorable and I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!!! thank you for playing along at stuck?! your page is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific page Sandi!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SGCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photo! she looks so cute :).
    I love the chevron pp and the bluish banner just pops up.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty page, love the larger title. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great school photo, she looks so relaxed and happy. Love your colors and the large title. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...