Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lovely Daughter In Love

 
I have a lovely daughter-in-law whom I refer to as my daughter-in-love.  Amy is sweet, smart, hard working, beautiful and unfortunately rarely finds her way onto any of my scrapbook pages.  She just doesn't stop long enough to have her picture taken.  But I love her and want to include her more in my pages.
 
I am entering this page in the following challenges:
 
For the Frosted Designs challenge not only did I have to create a page of someone or something I love but I also had to use this color palette:
 
 
That's all for right now......I am off work today however so I might pop back in with another creation to share. In the meantime have a wonderful day!
 
~Sandi~

6 comments:

  1. Sweet page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Great colors and a wonderful pic! thanks for joining our love actually challenge at Red Carpet Studio this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout!! Love that you call her your Daughter-in-Love!!! I am close with my MIL but I doubt she calls me this!!! Love the papers!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Love Is Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh how lovely, you got the jackpot!! Your son did well ;-) Lovely layout, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great page!!! Loving all those embellies!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...how great to have such a special relationship with your DIL. Beautiful page!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...