Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bless My Blossoms


Lately I have really been loving the color blue...in all of it's shades and hues.  I decided to go monochromatic on this card and used a Papertrey Ink stamp that my friend Suzanne gifted me.  I also was given a paper crimper recently and used that on my background paper to add interest and dimension.  I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:
 

Just for something different I stamped my sentiment on my wooden veneer banner.  I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp We Love Stamps Monday Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to come by tomorrow for a couple of cards that I made with the February Artful Delight card kit.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The blue flowers are so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...