Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Couple of Cards.......

I would like to share a couple of cards that I have churned out with the February Artful Delight card kit. I love that this card kit is so different from my normal stash items and I am loving the unique cards I am creating with it. 
 
Have you checked out the awesome card sketch by Suzanne this month?
 
 
I loved the sketch and paired it with the awesome wood veneer stars in the kit to create this birthday card:
 
 
I am entering the above card in the current Paper Smoochers Anything Goes challenge.
 
 
 
Then I also created this card with the kit:
 

 
I used this card sketch from Mojo Monday:
 
I am entering it in their current challenge.
 

See how versatile this kit is? I love the way both of these turned out. I believe there are still a few kits left....get yours HERE. There are a very few kits available from previous months. Check those out as well. There is a sweet discount on shipping multiple kits. You can also use any supplies with the sketches on the blog, upload your project and you might win a kit....how awesome would that be????
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog.  I love reading your comments so if you could please leave me one.  It makes me smile.
 
~~Sandi~~
 


2 comments:

  1. I love both of these!! I left you love at Artful Delight too! These both rock but Im still loving the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic! I love the hanging stars in the first card!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...