Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Abby!

 
My granddaughter Abby is going to be 6 the first week in March.  Last year for her 5th birthday we were able to be up in the midwest to celebrate with her.  But that is sadly not the case this year.  However I am working on putting together a BIG box of goodies for her and I made this card tonight to go with the goodies.  It is my first shaker card and while I can see I need some good acetate and a little more practice making these cards, I am happy with the end result.  And I think she will enjoy shaking the card and seeing those little sequins moving around in there.
 
I used DCWV's Celebration Stack and their February card sketch:
 
 
I am entering it in the February DCWV StackaHolic Challenge
and
I am also entering it in the current Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking out my projects.
 
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Abby!!! We feel like we know you :) What an adorable card! I know she will be excited to get it and her big box of goodies :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so cute. I'm sure she will love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday card! Love the fun shaker element! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...