Monday, February 3, 2014

You Are One of a Kind

 
I am still scrapping pictures of my youngest granddaughter Izzy in an effort to catch up her scrapbook to her older sister's. I love this precious Instagram photo of Izzy enjoying her cousin's birthday party.  In January I won the complete collection of My Mind's Eye Then & Now collection ironically named Izzy.  How perfect to scrap pictures of my Izzy!!  I love the blues and corals in this collection.  It is pretty without being too girlie and there are elements that will work well for pictures of my grandsons as well. I used this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches --
 
 
Isn't that a great sketch?  Perfect for this pictures and collection also. I am entering this page over at My Mind's Eye February challenge All You Need Is Love  because after all my grandchildren are the loves of my life.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
~~Sandi~~

9 comments:

  1. love this page, that photo is priceless and your embellishing is really great! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh,,,,what a face!!! So expressive!!! I love the muted colors and the black and white photo....this is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page and the photo made me laugh! so cute! thank you for playing along at stuck?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, cutie pie indeed! What an awesome photo! Love it being b&w making it pop off the page. Perfect colors too. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable photo! I really love your take on the sketch, with all these wonderful embellies. I also love the papers you used, perfect colors.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is amazing, love the colour palette. Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout with an awesome photo!!! Congrats on the win from My Minds eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture. GREAT take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!what a pic...love it..thanks for playing along at STUCK this month

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...