Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Weekend!

 
I am really excited that I am staying current with my pocket pages documenting so far this year while I am still catching up on 2013. The above page is the right hand page of my week #5.  I went with a nauctical theme with my filler cards. (Living in Florida, I can use a nautical theme in January!!)  Unfortunately seeing that it is only my hubby and I along with the birdies sharing our home, we often have a week with not a whole lot of pictures.  I love to document the everyday so those weeks still get done.  I just get creative and use a lot of filler cards.
 
Here are both pages together:

 
And here is the left page:

 
I am entering the right page in Red Carpet Studio's Breakfast Club challenge and I documented my Mickey Mouse coffee cup and my "Java Time".
 
Thanks for stopping by....I will be back this weekend with mor blog posts.  I plan on being very creative this rainy weekend.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I thought of you the other day when I was at Hobby Lobby and saw a collection (but I can't remember who from) that had lots of nautical inspired patterned paper and embellies.....I shoulda took a pic danggit!!! I will be going back next week....I will definitely snap a pic of it for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...