Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow Angel

 
Wow! What a busy weekend we had!  I realized about 8pm this evening that I had not done anything crafty all weekend.  Well I just couldn't let that happen so I worked on this page featuring my granddaughter Abby.  She and her family ( my son Matt, DIL Amy and my youngest granddaughter Izzy) all live in the midwest and this has been a harch and tough winter to say the least.  But kids always enjoy the snow and Abby is showing off her snow angel in this slightly blurry cell phone picture. I just love the journaling "If snowflakes were kisses, I'd send you a blizzard".  I saw that on the internet recently and it just came to mind while I was putting together this layout. 
 
I used this sketch by Diana Fisher for Scrapbook Circle:
 

And I also used their October Scrapbook Circle kit.  I am entering it into their sketch challenge HERE .
 
Thanks for checking out my blog....I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing.  Wishing you a productive week.
 
~Sandi~

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Great color choices - love the background. your granddaughter made a wonderful snow angel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...