Sunday, November 6, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags #2

I am following along again with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags that Tracey McNeely does every year and I am blown away by the talent.  I was inspired today by the tag on Day #6 by Ardyth Percy-Robb. I loved he distresses sky background and sought to re-create it on my tag. I used the resist technique on my sky. Here is my tag:



Here is the tag that inspired me:



If you would like to see the rest of the Day #6 tags just click HERE


I am also entering this tag of mine in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 383 -- Trees


Well, another weekend is in the books. I did quite a bit of craftiness this weekend so I will be back tomorrow to share some more of my projects with you. Thanks for popping in.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Your tag is as sweet as can be! Love the wrinkly bow too. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright, colorful trees! Adorable and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your distressed background looks lovely! Great clean tag that's super cute! So glad you were inspired this week's Trees Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of our ‘tree’ theme is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...