Saturday, November 12, 2016

Corn Mazing



I love these Instagram pictures that my son posted of him and our grandson son Cole trying to navigate a corn maze in their hometown in Indiana recently. I love the colors of fall to scrap with so this page came together very quickly. I used this sketch from Paper Issues:



I am entering this page in the November Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge.

Well that is it for now.....the weather is beautiful here in Florida and we are going to get out and enjoy it. what are your weekend plans?

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a creative title! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What a fun memory to document. Thanks for entering the Clique Kits challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've placed your title!! Thanks for participating to the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...