Monday, November 7, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags #3



 I have been busy getting my craft on....and I need to be as I have a lot of card and tags to make for this Christmas season and not a whole lot of time left to get it all done. I have been really inspired by the tags on Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Here is my tag inspired by a creation I saw on Day 3 by Larissa Heskett.




And here is Larissa's tag:




I loved her pine boughs and how they came off the tag and that red bow. You can see all the tags of Day 3 HERE 


Thanks for stopping by today. Since Monday is not one of my favorite days, I am glad it is OVER! lol

~~Sandi~~




1 comment:

  1. Love your colorful tag with the wrapped presents! Very creative take on the inspiration tag!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...