Monday, November 28, 2016

Nothing's Better


The day after we went to Disney Movie Studios this past June, my son took the boys to Universal Studios. My husband and I stayed back at the Cabana bay Resort and relaxed....back-to-back theme parks are not high on my list of things to do. But Adam and the boys are young and really enjoyed themselves. For this layout I used this awesome sketch from Brenda Ragsdale at



I am also entering this page in the Scrappy Friends/This and That Challenge at Rochelle Spears
blog. I used a wood veneer for part of my title to qualify for the challenge.


That is all for right now.  We are about to take off to go check out the new outlet mall that just opened up in the Daytona beach area. Thanks for your sweet comments.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Incredible page and great job with the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...