Sunday, November 27, 2016

#Smiles From Ear-to-Ear


I currently have a bunch of projects that I am working on....Christmas cards, Christmas gift tags and I am trying to finish up a scrapbook of my son and grandsons' trip out here to Florida this past June. This is a page documenting our trip to Disney Studios....what a fun (and exhausting) day that was!

I used this awesome sketch from Scrap Your Stash:



Part of the challenge in addition to using the sketch is to use something from each of the three lists at the bottom. From List 1, I used the color grey (the polka dot patterned paper). From List 2, I used a hashtag (in my title). From List 3, I used the color indigo.

I am also entering this layout in the Clique Kits December Anything Goes Challenge.

Well that is about it for tonight....but I have plenty more to share later.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. This made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute page:)Disneyland always makes me smile!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Disney page! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic page. Love the details and awesome sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our SOS challenge. Do come again. Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is fantastic too! Thanks again for participating to the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...