Sunday, November 13, 2016

Autumn Blessings



What an awesome sketch this is! I saw it and immediately wanted to create a Thanksgiving card with it.  Unfortunately I had such a busy, stressful week that I did not get a chance to work on it until this afternoon and now I am getting my card slipped in right under the wire. In addition to the Mojo Monday sketch, the image and sentiment are digital images that Julee Tillman offered free last year. I love them....I colored in the sweet coffee cup with my Copic markers. Here is the card I created:




I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday Sketch #473 Contest
and

Hope your weekend was awesome....mine was busy and creative but now it is back to work. :(

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card! Love that sweet little heart embellishment. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous pattern paper on the background and use of warm fall colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...