Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Viva La Verve November Sketch



I have really become a fan of Julee Tilman's card sketches....they always inspire me and this one is no exception. I used the above sketch for this Thanksgiving card:


Don't you just adore that little coffee drinkin' squirrel that I found in one of my recent Cocoa Daisy kits??? I am entering this card in the Viva La Verve November sketch challenge.

Well I have a card to make tonight for a blog hop that I am in tomorrow....be sure to come back and check out my blog tomorrow for a fun hop that could save your life! (And there are prizes too!)

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Pretty fall card! Love the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! That squirrel is fabulous. Love this card, Sandi. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...