Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Viva La Verve November Sketch



I have really become a fan of Julee Tilman's card sketches....they always inspire me and this one is no exception. I used the above sketch for this Thanksgiving card:


Don't you just adore that little coffee drinkin' squirrel that I found in one of my recent Cocoa Daisy kits??? I am entering this card in the Viva La Verve November sketch challenge.

Well I have a card to make tonight for a blog hop that I am in tomorrow....be sure to come back and check out my blog tomorrow for a fun hop that could save your life! (And there are prizes too!)

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. EEEK! That squirrel is fabulous. Love this card, Sandi. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...