Saturday, November 19, 2016

Stampingbella Tiny Townie Casey



I love this stamp set....the image and the sentiment are both awesome. Plus the really awesome thing about this stamp and die set is that I won them from Stampingbella Stamps. I am really just a beginner when it comes to Copic markers and this image provided quite the challenge for me. It took well over an hour for me to color the image and I am not totally happy with the results. I need to practice, practice , practice. But I was happy enough with my efforts to use the finished product on a Thanksgiving card for my in-laws.

I used the November 25th Challenge sketch at the Stampingbella blog:


In addition to the sketch challenge I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Thanksgiving Challenge

Thanks for popping in tonight and checking out how I have been keeping busy. Join me tomorrow for some more craftiness.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Yes, right the stamp and sentiment are great. Pretty coloring and the layout of your card. Thank you for playing along at SSS Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...