Saturday, November 19, 2016

You're A Deer -- Christmas Tag #7



After an extremely rough work week, my hubby and I decided to have a PJs and coffee day. We have not left the house all day and it has been wonderful. He is enjoying gaming in his man cave and I am happily crafting in my scraproom. We are each in our happy place. In an hour or so we will watch a hockey game together and if our Blackhawks win it will be the perfect end to the day.

I am working on loads of holiday crafting....finishing up my Thanksgiving cards and still loving the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I was inspired by this reindeer tag that Caryn Davies made on Day #9:


Here is my tag:


I am also entering this tag in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas Critters Challenge

Thanks for dropping in....I hope your weekend is as relaxing as mine has been so far.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag Sandi and that sounds like a perfect day...jammie's and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling tag! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas Critters” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...