Thursday, November 3, 2016

Joyful -- 25 Days of Christmas Tags



One of the things I have come to look forward to in November is Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  There is so much inspiration....I get very motivated to start my holiday crafting in earnest.  I have been making Christmas cards since July but these tags are a welcome diversion. The truth is that most of the tags I create this month will find their way onto a card but some are used as gift tags and I even have hung a few of my favorites on my tree as ornaments.

Day 1 featured my current favorite stamp company CAS-ual Fridays.  I bought a new stamp from them this year and used it on my tag:


I was inspired by this card by Jeanne Jachna


I used the same image stamp and added a little tag with the sentiment just like Jeanne. My sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.
You can see all the tags that have been shared so far and link up your creations to be entered to win some fun prizes. Just click HERE to start at Day 1.

Thanks for stopping by....I hope to have plenty of tags to share this month.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on Jeanne's tag. Yours is equally as sweet and wonderful! What a fun blog you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty tag! The colors are gorgeous!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...