Friday, November 25, 2016

Santa Has Some Favorites Tag #9



I have been making quite a few tags this holiday season and this one is my favorite so far. I love the image of that little girl and that sentiment is absolutely adorable....both are from My Favorite Things. I think you can see why they are truly my favorite stamp company.

I am still continuing to be inspired by Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. My tag was inspired by this tag by Jane Taylor on Day #8:


I love the double tag of Jane's so I used a red and a white tag layered on top of each other.

I am also entering this tag in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Christmas to Die For. I used a Technique Tuesday die to cut my tags and a circle die for the image of my little girl.

Thanks for stopping by on this Black Friday....I am off to a doctor appointment and then decorating all day. I did a little shopping online. Are you shopping until you drop today?

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Adorable tag! Such a sweet image and great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...