Friday, September 8, 2017

Art of Animation


I have been working on pages for the Disney album I am making for my son and granddaughters. We had an awesome trip together this summer and I am hoping it will be a trip they will all remember for their whole lifetime. So I am putting together and album for them and hope to have it done to send them for Christmas. Above you can see the two pages together. I used this awesome sketch from


I loved that big cog on the right hand page. I immediately though of doing a silhouette of Mickey Mouse in place of that cog. Then I scrolled down on the Let's Scrap blog post and saw that one of the design team members had the same idea!!

Here is what the left hand page looks like close up:



and here is a close up of the right hand page:



When we first checked into the Art Of Animation at Disney, we just had to walk around and take pictures....that place is AWESOME!!

Well that is all for now. I will be back tomorrow. I have more projects to share and want to get them all blogged before Hurricane Irma rolls into town because internet access may be spotty for a few days.

Thanks for stopping in.

~~Sandi~~




4 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch. I love the Micky ears. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches. I love your take on the sketch. It looks like you had a fun summer trip!
    Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun vacation! Loved how you used the Mickey head instead of the gears! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea to use the Mickey as a background! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...