Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall Breeze, Autumn Leaves.....

I am back with the other card I made this evening for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop.



I used a digital set that I bought from Verve Stamps at a bargain price and I just LOVE the sentiments and images that Julee Tillman has included. I was also greatly inspired by this card sketch from
Sketch N Scrap (and I am entering it in their sketch challenge):

I popped up the sentiment panel and the coffee cup with some dimensional tape so I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Pop It Up Challenge.


I am also offering blog candy to a random commenter on my Coffee Lovers Bloghop posts. Here is what I will be offering:



AND, if you tell me which of the cards I made that is your favorite...I will include that card with your prize. The winner will be randomly picked and announced on Sunday evening 9/24. See you then (or maybe before is I have another new project to share.)

~~Sandi~~


26 comments:

  1. What a great card! Lots of wonderful details. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having dejavu here. This is very cute, and I like the sketch you used.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first card was my favorite; but I've really enjoyed stopping by each time to see your creations. Praise the Lord, I'm all caught up on commenting!

      Delete
  3. Another fab creation with so many beautiful details, love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card; love the layout. And that Verve cup is my favorite! So this is my favorite card! Thanks, Sandi, for the giveaway, and for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, what a striking color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with those oh so pretty Verve stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful Coffee card - thanks for offering blog candy - someone is going to be doing the Happy Dance - I love this card very much - I will go check the others - I have been slow on commenting - heheheh - TFS your work - I have had a blast with this Hop - blessings,

    [utb 01 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this pretty card and the digi stamp is gorgeous. I've enjoyed all of your cards and it's a toss-up between this one and the Brentwood owl card as a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is a real beauty but I think the owl design with the dark wood patterned background is my favorite because, well I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cute coffee cup! Verve has some fabulous coffee designs and Julee is a sweetheart! Love the fall colors and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandi, Love brown and blue color combo. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, I just love this cup, it is simply amazing. and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another incredible card!! I love your style :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a pretty color scheme, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another wonderful card! Love the colors on this one! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is fantastic too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card! Those images are great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card and love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card and love the take on the sketch :)Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cute cards! I love the way you stage them for the photos too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...