Monday, September 4, 2017

Jingle All the Way -- MFT Sketch Challenge


This card is my first attempt at masking. It is simple but it is a start and I can see making a TON of cards with this technique. I used this sketch from My Favorite Things:


I changed the sketch just a bit to better suit my colored panel....that is what I love about sketches. They inspire me but I can still put my own spin on them.

I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #358 Masking. It was this challenge (and awesome prize) that inspired me to watch an evening full of You Tube videos on masking. I am hooked and will be doing a lot more masking in the future...now I need to get some masking fluid.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stamp It Challenge

That is it for now. Hopefully I will be back later to share a two page layout I recently completed.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Love to see a Christmas card in advance! Gorgeous work, love the images you used! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...