Friday, September 22, 2017

Thankful For.....

Here is the first of three cards I made tonight for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop. We are getting down to the wire and I have to get these cards posted.



This one is for my hubby who makes me my iced coffee most mornings before we head out to work. I really appreciate that and I want to let him him know. I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Pop It Up Challenge because I popped the coffee cup up on dimensional adhesive.

I am giving away a small prize for a random commenter on my bloghop posts....the more you comment the better your chances to win. Here is the prize I am offering up:



Thanks for stopping by tonight. I love your sweet comments.

~~Sandi~~


15 comments:

  1. How sweet of him to do that for you!
    Love the colors in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO super cute, Sandi! Love the sweet colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet of your hubby to make you your iced coffee, and a pretty card to thank him for that thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet hubby! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card to thank your hubby! Sweet giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's soooo sweet, love the burlap for backing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card in darling sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're awesome and so is your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet design and yay for the hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card for a sweet hubby!!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...