Sunday, September 10, 2017

First Day Back -- Grade 4




My granddaughters were not very cooperative according to my son when he wanted to take the picture for the first day of school. But he got a couple of them and I was able to make the layout earlier this week. This is my granddaughter Abby on her first day of 4th grade. I used this sketch from Grand Diva's Creative Corner:


I am also entering this page in Rochelle Spears' September Scrappy Friends' Challenge



The 3 school supplies items I used are:
paintbrush
pencil
ruler

That is it for now....one more blog post and then I am turning off my computer as we are in the midst of Hurricane Irma. Luckily we are in the northeast area of Florida so hopefully we will be spared the brunt of the storm.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...