Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Seafood Feast




I am working on the Disney album for my son and granddaughters and hope to have it done in time to send to them with their Christmas packages. I am really enjoying working on these pages as I am doing them pretty much in chronological order and have never really scrapped that way. Above you can see both pages together of this 2 page layout. I used this month's double page sketch from

I was documenting our first night at Disney World. We took a boat from the Animal Kingdom across Lake Buena Vista to the Disney Beach Resort for dinner at the Cape May Café. It was a Seafood Buffet and it was outstanding. Here is a photo of each of the pages separately....this is the left page:


And this is the right hand page:



Let me tell you....those crab legs were to die for!! And our little Izzy got to have her favorite....
chicken nuggets and French fries. It was an awesome evening and a cherished memory.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Lovely 2-pager! Love tthe colors and how you have incorporated journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 2 pager. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch! Awesome layout Sandi. Thank you for joining us this month at Stick it Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I love seafood and Disney too :-) Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    -Lauren DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...