Monday, September 18, 2017

Thank You

I have a masculine birthday card that I need to make this week and was going to work on that tonight but I got distracted by some beautiful butterfly stamps that I had never played with before from My Favorite Things and before you know it this happened:


I used this awesome sketch of theirs:


I am entering it in their sketch challenge and in
Pixie's Snippets Playground.....she has an awesome couple of prizes including a Lawn Fawn stamp that I would like to play for. I just cannot resist those adorable Lawn Fawn stamps! And some stitched circle dies....who doesn't need those? My blue paper and those black strips on this card literally came out of my scrap heap (or snippets as I would call them)

Well I am definitely going to bed now...it is late and I did not sleep well last night. I hope tonight is better. Thanks for popping in and checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi! Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground with this gorgeous card! A great take on a super sketch - and snippets used as well, yay!

    I spotted here that you're playing for the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. Is that all? You can go for the circle dies as well and if you win you get the lot! It's always safer to leave a comment saying you're playing for prizes - purely in case I miss seeing it when I come over to look at you card here! Sometimes I'm so, so dippy!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Di.....thank you for the sweet words. Yes, I would love to win the complete including the circle dies.

      Delete
  2. Sandi you did a fabulous job here - nothing wrong with getting distracted - I start something and then boom - I get an idea --- put that aside and start something else - you would not want to see my messy craft room that does get cleaned now and then - I am blessed to have one! Have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...