Friday, September 29, 2017

First Day of School


I hated to do it but I must admit that I nagged, prodded and repeatedly reminded my son to take first day of school pictures this year. My son is a single dad raising 2 girls and well, you know sometimes men just do not remember things like taking pictures. He is usually pretty good at taking pictures however and he did get a few pictures that I was able to use for pages in the girls' scrapbooks. I also included a picture of Izzy with her school haircut on her page as she looked so cute in her new bobbed cut.

I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


I stayed pretty true to the sketch but the page looked full enough to me so I left off the cute banner in the upper left hand corner. I am also entering this page in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge from


I went diagonally starting at cork - ruler - circle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog....September sure has gone by quickly. I always look forward to October for some cooler weather here in Florida and time to start my Halloween crafting....one of my favorite past times.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Great first day of school page. The paper and embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, she is precious, love that bob on her! Kudos to your son, what a great job he is doing! I love your layout, it is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page. Love all the school themed embellishments. Great work with the tic-tac-toe challenge.Thanks for creating with us at SCRAP OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable! I am so glad that you were able to scrap it! Thank your for joining our challenge at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute she is! and such a cute layout too :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this school themed page and all the school themed embellishments you used! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...