Thursday, September 21, 2017

Salted Carmel Wishes


I got crafty after dinner tonight and knocked out 2 cards. I have enjoyed the free digitals stamps for a couple of years that Julee Tilman has been creating and giving away during the quarterly Coffee Lovers Bloghops. This year she offered a gorgeous set for an amazing price of $3.50. I just had to purchase them. This sentiment is from that set. That sweet little coffee cup wood veneer is from Latina Crafters....I love her stand and embellishments and she is one of the Super Sponsors of the hop.


I used the card sketch from the Sketch N Scrap's Back To School Crop



There is still a little over 24 hours left in the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I am entering this card and the other one I made tonight. I hope to create 2 more tomorrow night. There are awesome prizes and blog candy as well as some breath taking coffee themed projects. There is just so much talent out there. Check it out HERE


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Pop It Up Challenge because I popped up my tag and sentiment with dimensional tape.

I also an giving away a small prize to a random commenter from all the comments on my Coffee Lovers blog posts. Here is what you can win:


I will randomly choose a wnner on Sunday night from all the commenters and post it. Good luck and thank you in advance for all of your sweet comments.

~~Sandi~~






17 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous fall coffee card, Sandi! I love that wood veneer coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sketch and a great job following it. LOVE your color choices on this one. SO much fun visiting your blog during the hop!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color combo and layering! Love the sketch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicious mix of papers for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so like the sketch you did on this card - fabulous job - like seeing a tag added to a card front - I hope you have enjoyed the hop as much as I have --- it was fun! Blessing, [I commented on another blog with my email if I win your lovely prize- and thank you for offering one - have a fun crafting day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your card's design!!! Beautiful pattern paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch and a sweet little card. I love the combo of blue and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee and salted caramels are a dream come true! Love this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little veneer is a sweet touch to your cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, perfect for the sketch challenge and wonderful colrs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch and turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tags added to the card, they make the card so special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this :) Great spin on that sketch!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card using that great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...