Saturday, April 22, 2017

37



Where does the time go? 37 years ago this week, I was in the hospital 37 weeks pregnant with a bad case of pre-eclampsia. But thankfully to a wonderful team of doctors and an awesome hospital, my oldest son Matthew was born completely healthy and weighing 7 lbs 12 oz. And I survived the ordeal also. Fast forward to 2017 and that little tiny baby boy has a wife and two pretty little strawberry blonde haired girls, two dogs and are looking to buy a bigger house. Wasn't this little boy who's hand I held just yesterday and took him to kindergarten?? Life goes by in a blur sometimes and birthdays remind us just how fast life is.

This is my son's birthday card that I made the other night. It is already on its way to the Midwest along with a couple of gifts that I think he will like. I will get to see him in June and I can't wait.  I hate missing life's little celebrations like birthdays. :(

I am entering this card in the Challenge Day Card Challenge at Elle's Studio.  Everything on this card is from Elle's Studio with the exception of the card base and the navy cardstock for the background.  The challenge was to use a tag on the card and I actually have 2 tags layered on here and plenty of little snippets. So I am also entering this card in the Pixie's Snippets Playground.

I have been busy creating lately and today I sat down and in a few hours created 10 cards so I will have lots of upcoming posts to share them.  Thanks for always stopping in to see what I am up to.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Sandi! Geat use of snippets and so much to look at - it all goes together to make one fabulous Birthday card!

    Great to see you in the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...