Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sorry I'm Late


One of my favorite challenges is going on again....the NBUS Challenge (never-before-used-schtuff). But this time, the hostess, Darnell has also thrown on optional twist into the challenge: Boo-Boo's. We all know whar a boo-boo is: adhering paper upside down or when we experience a stamping fail. I have had several of them. If I knew I could use them someday for a challenge, I would have kept/photographed them. I usually always tossed them in the wastebasket in a fit of frustration.

I may not have any boo-boo cards but I do have a stamp set that I inked up for the first time and used on this card so it is definitely NBUS.



The image and sentiment is from Avery Elle and this little card is on it's way down to Miami to brighten the day for my sister from another mister...Patty.

The NBUS challenge runs through April 11th which is PLENTY of time to enter.  Let's see your boo-boo's (or NBUS)

~~Sandi~~


5 comments:

  1. Patty will forgive you for being late when she sees this pretty pink birthday party snail, Sandi! That stripey paper and twine bow go with her perfectly!! Thank you for the lovely shoutout and for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this festive card, Sandi! The snail is adorable and the stripe patterns add a birthday cheerfulness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love that little snail~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheerful card.....great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...