Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Too Hip to Hop




I have never really struggled much with making masculine cards or boy/masculine pages. But it is a struggle to continue to make cards for my 15 year grandson.  I definitely have to ditch the cute-sy factor.  So I went for something funny with this card and I hope he likes it.

The bunny is from my stash and I am not sure where it came from. The sentiment I stamped on the bunny is from Lil' Inker. I am entering this card in the Monday Simon Says Stamp Hip Hop Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by tonight.  I will be back tomorrow for another card to share.

~~Sandi~~ 

1 comment:

  1. Your easter CAS card is gorgeous! love the patterned papers you used and the design! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...