Monday, April 17, 2017

Our Buddy Banjo








I am going through a very stressful time right now with my father's health quickly deteriorating and taking care of him, his finances and finding a nice assisted living place for him, it can be really overwhelming.  Especially since I am still working 50 hours a week with another 10 hours per week of commuting. But I have read about the importance of taking time for myself and that is just what I did this weekend.  I worked on this layout and for about 90 minutes on Saturday, I was just concentrating on being creative.  It helped me tremendously the rest of the weekend feel a lot less stress.

I used this awesome sketch from Kristine Davidson for Clique Kits:




I stayed pretty true to the sketch and the other part of the challenge was to include stamping on my layout.  I stamped and heat embossed the quote "All this world needs is more wagging and less barking".....Amen to that!  I am entering it in the April challenge at Clique Kits.


That is about it for tonight.  I am going to watch a little hockey before I go to bed.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. What a cute dog! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining the fun at The Clique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...