Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'm So Lucky




If there is anything that I love as much as coffee it is making coffee themed cards.  Here is another card from my card making marathon last Saturday.  And this card came together quite easily.  The sentiment and coffee cup image is from a from free digital printable from Julee Tilman of Verve stamps. The polka dot washi is old and from my stash and the coffee themed washi is a new purchase I just picked up at a recent shopping spree at Whim-So-Doodle in St. Petersburg. What an awesome store that is and I am not ashamed to say that I dropped a good sized chunk of change there.  Good thing I live 3 hours away! I also used the awesome and fun sketch from Kerry Urbatch for the Coffee Lovers Blog Sunday Sip and Share feature:


I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

That's it for tonight....I will be back tomorrow to share some more.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love it !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...