Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Love These Shoes




I really miss my family up north. It has been nearly a year since I last saw them. When I start missing them really bad, I will start scrapping up a storm. It helps me feel like I am part of their lives when I scrap the pictures of them and their activities....even I was not there to witness them.  This is Abby right after her 9th birthday in March.  We sent her the outfit she is wearing and a $50 bill.  She was ecstatic over a $50 bill and after much deliberation decided on these shoes and a mosaic art kit. She really takes after her grandma...shoes and crafts!!  I used this fun sketch from Stuck Sketches:


I am also entering this in the Elles's Studio Challenge Day Recipe Challenge. The recipe was to use:
1. A vertical photo
2. Patterned paper for the background
3. Wood veneers
4. Stamp on a Tag (I stamped "You Are Awesome" on the tag on the upper left)
5. Journal on a tag (My typed journaling is on the tag in the lower right of the page)
Most everything on this page is from Elle's Studio except the stamp and the twine.

Finally, I am also entering this page in Clique Kits April challenge to stamp on a layout.

That is it for tonight.  Tomorrow night I have to work on a card for my son who is turning 37 at the end of the month. Where did the time go????

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Great take om the sketch! LOVE your colour choices! Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fab, love the way you twisted it to suit your photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...