Saturday, April 29, 2017

Looking Good




I love this selfie of Dave and I from last December when we got our new glasses. (He wears glasses all the time while I only wear mine for reading.) I saw this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap and knew that this picture was perfect for this sketch.



I am so proud of myself that I used all four of the sketches from Sketch-n-Scrap this month. They have an awesome prize from PinkFresh this month which would be great to win, but more importantly I got 2 pages done and cards made and sent out. Yay! I feel very accomplished.

I am also entering this page in Elle's Studio Challenge Day Work An Angle Challenge. Everything on this page is from Elle's Studio.  Another accomplishment is that I was able to enter 3 out of 4 Elle's Studio challenges this month....go me!!

Well I have a little free time this evening and I just might see if I can put together another challenge layout. I hope you are enjoying your weekend....I am.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Love this photo and your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and layout! I love those glasses with the title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout, Sandi! You have been rockin' the challenges this month! Good luck on all of your entries! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout Sandi :) Love that you made the sketch your own. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute picture! Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever to use glasses in place of the double O's. I need to remember to do that. Your layout is awesome - lovin' the white space! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...