Sunday, April 9, 2017

Love You More Than Jellybeans



I am getting down to the wire on making my Easter cards and getting the packages put together for the post office to deliver them this week to the Midwest.  So I have been hard at work this weekend in between visiting my Dad who has been in the hospital and laundry, grocery shopping and oh yeah, just for fun I threw in a dentist appointment.

I made three different versions of this card.  I used the awesome April sketch from Reverse Confetti and that adorable bunny with the sentiment is also one of their stamp sets. This is the first one....I will share the other two (which I like better than this one) later this week. Here is the sketch:


I am also entering this in Darnell's NBUS (never-before-used-schtuff) challenge because this was the first time I inked up this stamp. I am finding out that I have a great deal of unused stuff in my stash.



Thanks for stopping by my blog....I will be back every day this week sharing some fun Easter projects with you.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. Oh, man, I don't know, you'd have to REALLY be in love to make that kind of rash comment! Those jelly beans are yummy schtuff, lol! This Easter card is adorable, Sandi! I'm glad you are loving on your NBUS and thank you so much for playing in my Challenge #11!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, this is ADORABLE!
    Thanks for playing with us - Reverse Confetti - April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...