Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Cherry Hello


Scrapbook Circle has a fun challenge up this month to create a project with a fruity pun and I have just the stamps to enter.  I used this SU stamp that had been in my stash FOREVER and never inked up.  I made a sweet little card with lots of white space.  The cute little cherry patterned paper is from Authentique's Fabulous Collection....I had just few snippets of it left....perfect to make banners.. I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:


I am also entering this card in Darnell's NBUS Challenge (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff)
and

Well that is it for right now....I am going to make some blueberry healthy clean pancakes for Dave and I for breakfast....they are full of protein which I am going to need on this busy Sunday. I will be back later to start sharing my Easter cards that I am working on.

~~Sandi~~


12 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi!

    A HUGE welcome to the Snippets Playground! And what a corker of a card too - really eye catching and super use of snippets as well.

    Love how you'stage' your cards - I have enough trouble just making them in the first place!

    Come back soon.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say - following you in return :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bow is adorable! Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, cheery, and beautifully CASlicious card, Sandi! Someone is going to be cheered up for all day - heck, for all month - when they get this in their Happy Mail box!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a cute bow too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and that sentiment and paper are perfect for each other! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And love the photo set up too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi - this is such a cute card! Love the little snippets of cherry paper and that fruity sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping over to visit your blog from the Snippets Playground. What a great card. I love the CAS design.

    I tried to follow your blog, but kept getting an error message saying 'Forbidden'. I'll try again later on the laptop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waving hello from the Snippets Playground.
    Gorgeous snippets card.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...