Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter to You




Lil Inker stamps had a recent release that I absolutely fell in love with. I HAD to have this stamp. I just love the image of this hipster bunny and knew I would use it for Easter for my 11 year old grandson, Cole.  It is also perfect for birthday cards for my nephews and will even work for cards for my granddaughters.

I used the DCWV April Sketch-aholics card sketch for this card which you can see on the DCWV Facebook page HERE.

In addition to the DCWV April card sketch challenge I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Hip Hop Challenge.

Well now that Monday is in the books...I can look forward to Tuesday. Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by. I will be back tomorrow with another Easter card to share.


~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. I love that little bunny. So adorable. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...