Sunday, April 23, 2017

Oh Joy....It's Your Birthday



I have always love pigs. So when I saw this set by My Favorite Things, I had to have it.  And then I won a $25 gift card to their shop....guess what I bought? Yep, the adorable pig set.  This is the first card that I made with is. I am very new at coloring with Copics and I am not happy with the pig....I wanted to make her a much more muted color.  But it takes practice to get better and now next time, I know what NOT to do. I may not know what TO do but I sure do know what NOT to do...lol!

I used this sketch from My Favorite Things


There are still a few more days to enter the sketch challenge....for all the details, go HERE

Thanks for stopping by. I just came from the gym and grocery store so I am going to shower and head out to spend the day with my in-laws.  It has been far too long since we got together.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...