Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hello --- MFT Color Challenge



I am not usually one to enter color challenges.  I find them difficult to enter. I wish I had more of an assortment of inks but I do not, so I rely on my ability to put together papers and embellishments that match the colors in the challenge.  This time....they fell into place quite easily. I am entering the
MFT Color Challenge. And I am entering the sketch challenge since  I am using this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap:




Here is my card.  The sentiment is from my new MY Favorite Things Stamp set You Give Me Butterflies.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I will be back tomorrow with another card to share.

~~Sandi~~




6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the bright cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! You did a great job with the colors and the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! LOVE the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! Love that butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Sandi! Love the bright blue background and that pretty butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...