Wednesday, April 26, 2017

So Egg-cited!



My daughter-in-law, Amy texted this picture to me on Easter morning of my youngest granddaughter Izzy and her excitement at the goodies in her East basket. I just love big sister Abby in the background looking on in amusement at her sister's excitement. I hate living 1000 miles away sometimes and always missing the little celebrations of life.  But when I get a cute picture like this it helps me deal with it better.

I used this fun sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap.


With this layout, I have used all but one of  the sketches from Sketch and Scrap this month and entered their challenges. And I have the last sketch laid out on my desk to get to before the deadline this month hopefully. They really knocked it outta the park this month with inspiring sketches!

I am also entering this page in Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge which for April was a Spring or Easter theme.

Thanks for stopping by tonight.  I will be back soon with another project to share.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Great picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love this page and the fun polka dot patterned paper and little chicks! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo and that makes for a cute layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute layout and I LOVE that title. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easter is always a celebration! Your page is very nice. Thanks for playing with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Eli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...